Sunday, November 27, 2011

November’s mumbles

I’m officially OFF housemanship duty on 5th nov 2011
~leaping in joy, my ?1st raya with family after start working ~

Starting life as an MO on my 27yr1d of life hihihi
Then being on tv (so unfair the other MO were not there pakat lari (so effectively doing so I cannot find ‘em ) huhu so I HAVE to be there, loool..)

And now it’s 26th nov already and I’ve here in qber for nearly 3wks

Starting my call as early as my 3rd day of life- delivering a breech baby during my first call was quite an experience hoho..(alhamdulillah both of ‘em- mommy& baby were okei)
Then doing the calls till now- today I’ m already post 7th call of the month.
Another one call left, yeay

And still berulang daily nearly 40km-40km to and from, meredah hujan it’s rainy season plus the road is too bad huhu..yet I’m so takot to stay and sleep over there the quarter is too big and feels so so empty haha. (dunno since when I’m so penakot haha..)

It’s school holiday time
Musim bersunat huhu.. hari2 oncall ade saje budak2 bleeding circumcision datang haha.
I never did circumcision myself but stitching a bleeding circumcision is a bit more scary to ‘em it’s like doing it twice- as one of them said. 1st time already kecut perut, 2nd time ape lagi walaupon only need one single stitch.

Like one adik,
He said, buleh buat karangan pengalaman bersunat paling mengerikan. Sabau jew laa adik2 aku nih. He was right, though. Sunat kat melaka, just unclamp the thing a day before then traveling home for cuti skolah. Then bleeding r pulak on the way. Singgah due tige clinic try compress tp bleeding still oozing until see me and nangis2 suh I compress lagi taknak stitch. Then I confide him – one stich and this will stop, okay.. Like org tue2 said—SERUN WEI.. after giving some local then dushh I just tipu die (tipu sunat dap pe kan haha) time stich tu I xgtau die pom.
Dr, Dr wat apew geli r
I gelak jew..
Dr. jahit ar .
Ape dah siap ke Dr?
I just angguk kepala
After stiching, die siap gelak2 agi sambil kua air mate , he said kalu tau geli xsakit gni xyah nangis xpew.. hahaha very funny

2nd , school holiday meaning my adik beradik is coming home. Wish to be there, too but xdep cuti ler pulak huhu..myb nx weekend or the other nx nx weekend.. wait n see if my cuti dapat ke dop

I think, Qber is not that bad.
It’s full of nice people there

Hoping for the best!
SILA BERSEMANGAT
Terus melangkah ye!

No comments:

Post a Comment